- Must be sized with the printable sizing jig, printed at 100% (not shrink to fit) Line up foot in weight bearing. Add 0.25 - 0.5 for growth.
- Helps young patients with full-correctable pronation or supination and excess plantarflexion re-align their base of support to improve stability in standing and walking.
- Encourages more practice in dorsiflexed positions for patients who present with excess toe walking or knee hyperextension.
- Full wrap-around flexible support encompasses the foot and ankle for pronation and supination control, and the well-defined plantar surface provides proprioceptive input.
- Proximal, posterior AFO trimline blocks excess plantarflexion, encouraging knee flexion and tibial movement over the foot.
- Solid outer foundation adds extra arch support and heel stability.
- Open anterior allows DF as lower leg flexes away from posterior section.
- Also controls pronation and supination in toe walking and hyperextending patients.
- Proximal posterior blocks plantarflexion and provides additional medial/lateral stability
- Full-wrap inner liner allows full alignment control of the heel, midfoot, and forefoot
- Solid outer foundation provides additional support and heel stabilization
- Optional Super Heel Seating Strap provides additional plantarflexion block and heel control
- Prefabricated, fit to measure Widths: Wide and Narrow Sizes: 4.00 - 9.00 in.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Estimated Delivery Timeframe 14 - 21 days