After several years of research and development, we’re pleased to offer TOGRITE™ - the muscle-assist strapping we always wanted for TheraTogs orthotic garment and strapping systems.
TogRite is a dynamic strapping material with resisted elongation and strong, elastic rebound properties that uniquely replicate functioning muscle.
The elasticized Latex-free backing grips the body to resist migration.
We’ve seen the same straps used daily for more than 6 months with no loss of elastic vigor or grip.
- Consistent stretch & rebound
- Strong elasticity & resistance to stretch
- Securely embedded, elasticized grip lining
- Machine washable (air dry)
- Packaged in rolls for custom sizing and fitting – with multiple tabs
Use TogRite Strapping For…
- Enhancing the effects of TheraTogs systems
- Previewing the effects of comparable splints or orthoses
- Pelvic stabilization in sitting
- Postural alignment
- Pelvic rotation
- Scapular and shoulder retraction
- Abdominal assist
- Hip motion assist
- Knee flexion or extension assist (swing phase)
- Ankle dorsiflexion assist
Available in 1.5", 2" and 3" widths. Available by the meter length, including 6 velcro tabs per meter.