Kinesiotaping in Pediatrics, Fundamentals and Whole Body Taping
Authors: Kenzo Kase, Patricia Martin, Audrey Yasukawa
- This Full-color manual written in a user-friendly style is a must have for pediatric therapists using the Kinesio Taping Method.
- The intent of the book is to help you build the foundation of skills needed for effective taping and improved patient outcomes.
- The covered KT applications are those that affect children from infant to adolescent.
- Illustrated. Softcover, 218 pages.
- This manual is only recommended for experienced professionals that have been trained in the Kinesio® Taping Method.