- Must be sized with the printable sizing jig, printed at 100% (not shrink to fit) Line up foot in weight bearing. Add 0.25 - 0.5 for growth.
- The JumpStart Softback is a prefabricated AFO providing comfortable control of moderate toe walking and knee hyperextension.
- The Softback’s posterior pad and strap combination work together to resist excess plantarflexion beyond 2 degrees, while encouraging increased dorsiflexion.
Designed for patients who;
- Exhibit a fully correctable foot position and fit within the product size range.
- Demonstrate mild to moderate excess plantarflexion presented as toe walking or knee hyperextension.
- Require some resistance to plantarflexion.
- Will benefit from full access to dorsiflexion.
- Present with moderate to strong pronation or supination and associated gait instability.
- May benefit from the sensory feedback provided by a fully contoured foot bed.
- Soft yet durable padding sewn to flexible Dacron strap strongly resists excess PF and encourages free DF.
- Dacron strap attaches to outer frame for durability.
- Full-wrap inner liner provides alignment control of the heel, midfoot, and forefoot.
- Inner liner tucks behind the padding for added comfort.
- Solid outer foundation provides additional support and heel stabilization. Available in polyethylene for moderate flexibility or co-poly for firm support.
- Prefabricated sized by measurement using the Fast Fit sizing jig.
- Widths: Wide and Narrow.
- Sizes: 4.00 - 9.00 inches (0.25 Inch increments)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Estimated Delivery Timeframe 14 - 21 days