- The dual pivot aluminum stays in this versatile neoprene wrap provide light medial/lateral support and stability to the elbow.
- Open cubital fold and posterior offer comfort and reduce bulk.
- Adjustable dual closure design allows for maximum custom fit with a stock size.
- Options include removable elastic strapping that can be added to offer additional resistance to hyperextension if needed.
- Benik's hinged supports feature malleable aluminum hinges for medial and lateral stability.
- Extension/flexion stops can be adjusted in 30-degree increments within a 165-degree range – short of full extension.
- The elbow can also be placed in a static position when utilizing all four stops.
- Note: Neoprene is elastic and can be overpowered. For static-only positioning, the E-600 may be a better option.
- Each support includes 2 hinges, 8 removable/repositionable stops and a 9/64" allen wrench.
- Specify right or left arm or universal.
|Stock Size||Lateral Length||Elbow Circumference|
|Ped 5||5"||4.½" — 9"|
|Ped 6||6"||5" — 10"|
|Ped 7||7"||5" — 10"|
|Ped 8||8"||6" — 12"|
|Ped 9||9"||6" — 13"|
Estimated Delivery Timeframe These items are made to order with an ETA of 21days